Sunday, January 18, 2009

Skip Hire

 

[When you say skips you think about the open top container kind of skip rather than the delicious prawn cocktail flavoured crisps.]

[I wish my skips tasted like the crips because right now I have 3 skips on my driveway, it’s a right eyesore. These skips are massive, huge builders skips. I just wish I could eat them up!]
[I ordered these skips from who I thought was a well reputable company, promising the earth along with their skips. Instead of getting the skips for the time I asked, I have been left with them for coming up to 3 months now. After countless ringing, letter writing and threats, I have now lost the will to live.]
[I am in the business of ripping off scummy students by overcharging them for a damp filled, box room, in a considerably questionable part of town. ] [For easy skip hire Mayfair, call freephone 0844 884 6667.]
[A nosey no good neighbour had called the council on me. They said I had to do up the house or forget renting it. Unbelieveable really, what a joke. The skips were part of this renovation.]
[I stupidly chose price over quality of service and found the cheapest supplier of skips I could find. I will sell those skips soon though on ebay if they aren't picked up, I am sure someone out there will have some use for 3 skips. I might try and take ownership of them and then sell them back to the cowboys that failed to pick them up.]
[I have put on enormous amounts of weight, the only thing I can think of for this reason, is I have been comfort eating. And everytime I look at the skips on my driveway, the yellowness of them makes me dive in my cupboard for a pack of delicious skips. I think i may sue them or at least send them my gym membership bill!]
[Maybe this is a sign for me to stop cutting corners, and look maybe at recommended companies to use in future, this way I may get the job done, and when you look at the bigger picture, I may save money, even if initially it looked dearer! ]

[I will never look at skips in the same way again. The type of crisp or the big waste collectors. All thanks to a rubbish service.]

No comments: